Re: Terrible mileage problem

From: Robert France (robert@srpl.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 17:29:40 EST

Oh boy oh boy!!! I'm gonna be pestering you my friend :P!!!!!

Thank you a million, I'll go and try it and see what it comes up with...let
you know

RF

>I have an 88. Here is my 0.02: Check you PCV and your EGR and thermostat.
Also, have him check the codes by turning the key to the on postion, then
to off, then on, then off, then on and leave it in the on. The check engine
light will start flashing. It'll flash codes. Like it'll flash once, then
pause, then twice.. that's a 12...
>it'll tell you a lot about what's goin' on. When you get a 55, that means
end of test. e-mail with any questions, it could be anything =(