fog light info help...FINALLY GOT EM'

From: cnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 23:25:45 EST

Okay! I finally got a set of fog lights, and now I have a few questions
about the installation

Do I cut the stock holes from the outside, or do I "pop them out" from
the inside? I see a groove from inside the facias, and I'm asking because
it looks like its been sealed from inside.

The package came with a bracket, but If i mount the bracket near the hole
and use the supplied screws,
I would go right through the facias and go through the other side, and
that would look VERY UGLY! Also, there's not much space to screw in the
bracket from above. How would I go about securing it to the hole?I've
though about adhesive, but I dont think that would be enough to hold it
in place.

The installation instructions say to put a wire "through the fire wall",
and I don't want to do that. Would going through the drivers side door be
a better (and safer) option?

"el Guahiro"
99 Six-er RC