Re: fog light info help...FINALLY GOT EM'

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 21:12:46 EST

In a message dated 11/12/99 7:01:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rugbynut@ameritech.net writes:

<< I used a dremel with the cutting bit. It takes forever, and my poor
 little cordless dremel kept over-heating. It probably didn't help
 that it was over 100 degrees that day, and the bumper was so damn hot
 anyways that it kept fusing back together once the dremel cut it.

 Ryan Grimes
 Technology Support Technician
 CCSD 89
 Glen-Ellyn, IL 60137

Dremels do that, I ahd to cut off my old Exhuast Clamp but man I had to let
it cool off about 6 times for about 30 mins, PS it was about 50 Degrees F
outside. Spins to fast for it's own good I guess.... Anyone ever tried
to cut metal bumpers for fog light install? Greg