infinity tweeter Q's

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 13:02:26 EST

I've determined I got blown front speakers. Although the tweeters seem
OK, I'll just replace the whole set. I'd really like to flush mount
the new tweeters and use whatever grills they come with. Those OEM
grills look like they block alot of the sound. Does the tweeter grill
come off or is it part of the door skin? What size is the tweeter
cut-out? I appreciate any help on these questions.
Dr. Pat
P.S. I've got the "Infinity 8-speaker" system