Re: Selling my Kenwood CD Player

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 01:47:24 EST

Hey, wanna address 2 things.
1) Kenwood CD players suck with CD-Rs. buddy has an alpine 7938 and i had
the 8009 (mask flip face near top of the line KENWOOD) and mine couldn't read
CD-Rs either.. Anyways. I replaced it with an alpine unit and it's jamming
in there. friend's pioneers and sonys work. Not to dog on kenwood, but
their lasers must suck!

2) how much are you buying that JVC for? I bet I could hook you up with one
for quite cheap.

-Dester

PS. I'd try to get 150 for your CD player (provided you have books, etc..)

<< I am replacing my Kenwood CD-Player with a JVC El Kameleon in the next
month
 or so...I wanted to see if someone on here could tell me a good price to ask
 for it or if someone was interested in buying it. I bought it brand new,
 and I have had no problems with it, nor am I currently having problems. The
 only reason I'm replacing it is because I want a change and it also seems to
 not want to play any CD-R discs that are recorded at a speed higher than 1X.
 I can ship it anywhere in the U.S. You can read all the specs on it at:
 http://www.kenwoodusa.com/supp_arch_detail.htm?p_Prod_ID=KDC%2DS3007&p_Produ
 ctDivision=Mobile+Electronics&p_ProductCategory=CD+Receivers&x=21&y=12
 Thanks! >>