Selling my Kenwood CD Player

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 01:25:40 EST

I am replacing my Kenwood CD-Player with a JVC El Kameleon in the next month
or so...I wanted to see if someone on here could tell me a good price to ask
for it or if someone was interested in buying it. I bought it brand new,
and I have had no problems with it, nor am I currently having problems. The
only reason I'm replacing it is because I want a change and it also seems to
not want to play any CD-R discs that are recorded at a speed higher than 1X.
I can ship it anywhere in the U.S. You can read all the specs on it at:
http://www.kenwoodusa.com/supp_arch_detail.htm?p_Prod_ID=KDC%2DS3007&p_Produ
ctDivision=Mobile+Electronics&p_ProductCategory=CD+Receivers&x=21&y=12
Thanks!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com