Re: Selling my Kenwood CD Player

From: DroolArt (DroolArt@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 22:36:05 EST

WHile were talking about CD-R in stereos I've had no problems with my
stock one playing em. I've got quite a few (thanks Bank of America!)
they play just fine.
HAs anyone done any Subwoofer mods that don;t affect the interior? I'm
thinking of pulling the subs in the back of my 99 CC and throwing a set
of amplified ones in, but I want to keep the stock appearacne.
Sean

--
Droolart@earthlink.net	            sean.mckeever@bankofamerica.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~droolart	                  #25206498