Re: Selling my Kenwood CD Player

From: Jr53080@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 02:00:32 EST

I previously had the Kenwood KDC-9007. The first flip motorized flipface. I
loved it and it read CD-Rs great. I have recently upgraded to the Alpine
7840. It is the best deck ive ever owned. Il never buy anything but alpine
from now one. Another thing is that the Sony CDX-C90 ( retail $1200) does
not read CD-Rs very well. The laser is too exact. Its a great deck and i
came very close to buying it but then my CD-R would be worthless.

JR Shaw
98 Dakota Sport V8 318