Re: fog light info help...FINALLY GOT EM'

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 02:09:50 EST

If you don't have access to a dremel, couple saws. or so. Get a utility
blade (and holder, that's very important :)

just cut the hole. if it's 4" round fog lights. it should fit perfectly into
the hole... after you cut the hole out. place the fog light in there. and
get an approximate guess on where you should drill it so the fog light points
correctly into the road. mark it. drill it. bolt it down and you're set!
-Dester

<< Do I cut the stock holes from the outside, or do I "pop them out" from
 the inside? I see a groove from inside the facias, and I'm asking because
 it looks like its been sealed from inside.