Re: RE: Englishtown???

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 13:52:40 EST

Naw man, I'm drivin up so all yall can see my tailgate!! =) I need to
practice on my yellin a lil so I can give a big YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWW for
my 14.x pass oh, TMFU, there's also a chikkie up there that I'm hopin to
see, so racing *may* no happen... tis all up in the air at this point..

hmmm, I still need to get my passport and shots updated so I can travel up
there =)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ