Re: RE: Englishtown??? (Greg)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 14:32:49 EST

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> > This here is a call to all the yankee DML brethern to the 1/4
> > next saturday
> > =) I hope to be in NJ and plan to tear up the track whilst there... guess
> > I'll need to relocate my Confederate flag to the rear bumper so all yall
> > know what's up when I pull away from ya... *disclaimer* hehehe
>
> COOL!!! Maybe I can get to kick some southern v8 ass!!! (just kidding)
> But otherwise yeah I can make it down there (live about 30min away). Jon you
> visiting some family or something??? How about this... Get the NJ crowd down
> there for closing season blowout meet. Anyone else up??? BobN wanna run me
> now??? I'll even leave the camper on... ;-)
>
> 6er's RULE
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd
> Rahway NJ

Hey Greg,
I'd like to come down as long as nothing major comes up. Yea, maybe I would
see how well I can do in the1/4.
BTW, Picked up the Roland Vdrum Pro Set.....its awesome! I know you'd rather
have a set of old fashioned cans but these are very cool. Next time you get to
Sam Ash check em out.
Hope to kick your ass, oh, I mean see you next weekend.
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl