RE: Englishtown???

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 11:58:15 EST

> This here is a call to all the yankee DML brethern to the 1/4
> next saturday
> =) I hope to be in NJ and plan to tear up the track whilst there... guess
> I'll need to relocate my Confederate flag to the rear bumper so all yall
> know what's up when I pull away from ya... *disclaimer* hehehe

COOL!!! Maybe I can get to kick some southern v8 ass!!! (just kidding)
But otherwise yeah I can make it down there (live about 30min away). Jon you
visiting some family or something??? How about this... Get the NJ crowd down
there for closing season blowout meet. Anyone else up??? BobN wanna run me
now??? I'll even leave the camper on... ;-)

6er's RULE

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ