Re: 4x4 transfer case trouble

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 23:34:27 EST

ryan@ryanandjoellen.com writes:

<< My question, is this a problem with my not knowing anything about 4WD?
This
 is my first 4x4, and I am learning alot. So, could this be a problem with
 the transfer case? Oh, I also tried to shift it with the engine off, and it
 would not even go into gear. HELP!!! I am going to Yosemite in a month, and
 there will be snow, and I need to know how to make this work just in case.
 Thanks!

To shift from 4hi to 4 lo you need to be completley stopped. and the tranny
in neitral or park.
Rob