Re: Who has blown up a rear end??

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 16:13:05 EST

I got me a couple 2 degree shims (for only $10!!) and I plan to install them soon.... I'll keep you posted...

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> "nosdakota" <nosdakota@email.msn.com> 11/11/99 10:18PM >>>
It's a matter of how it's dropped not how much. when mine was 4" I only
needed 2 degrees but now I need 4 degrees
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
www.geocities.com/nosdakota