Re: Re: RE: exhaling

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 02:16:55 EST

It wasn't from rusting out. It was from poor spot welds holding it on. I had
to bend both ends of the shields out so they didn't rattle on the pipe. It
wasn't more than 2 months and both of them were gone. Now I think I am
hearing a vib in it at certain rpm. It could be something else resonating but
I doubt it with the poor quality from Catco.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2