Re: RE: exhaling

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 23:08:36 EST

kwjohn@mindspring.com writes:

<< Any clues on this front? I'm looking for a cat, like immediately,
 'cause mine has broken apart internally over the summer and it's time to
 do the headers to the tailpipe!

 Kurt >>

Kurt all you need is a cat that has the same pipe diameter and get a free
flowing one. You can order one for any v8 in the approximate sixe you got.
Like find one for a chevy 350 and that will work on thre 360 or the 318. You
dont need a axact fit. i used one that was meant for a 454 but it was meant
for the 3/4 ton i had a 1 ton. they told me a 1 ton cat isnt available. the
3/4 ton one was the same truck only suspension is different.
Rob