Re: Tundra Commercial/truck pulls

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 13:11:47 EST

I've got a similar story, but with a much different outcome! At a local
tractor pull, they squared off the 4x4 diesels (single wheel, no
duallys) from the big 3. The chevy 6.5 turbo and the powerstroke Ferd
were fairly even, pulling about half track. They had to tell the guy
with the Dodge Cummins to please take his foot out of it because he
looked like he was planning to take the pull sled home with him. Fun to
watch!
Cale