RE: DML Elitists?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 20:27:21 EST

Having a bad day? Hope it gets better, but by the looks of that post, I
wouldn't think so. Do I belong to the "clique"? I have a v6. Whats up fool.
. . where you from. . . DML! Do you have to be jumped in or run over ;) he
he. Just joking!

To answer your questions, maybe no one is experiencing the wind noise you
are complaining about, thats why you received few responses. Just turn your
radio up louder. As for the Flowmaster post, sorry I missed that one. Common
guys work together and instead of posting a "whine" or "gripe", just repost
your question that didn't get answered.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk