Re: Anti-Lock light stays on

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 23:03:30 EST

jdudeck@zenia.simcsg.sim.org writes:

<< I do not have full antilock brakes, but I think I probably have rear-only
 antilock. There are no speed sensors on the wheels. It doesn't have a
 hydraulic unit. If it has a control computer I don't know where it is.
 All it has is a gizmo near the rear axle, with four wires coming out of it
 and two wires coming out of the differential. The rear brake line runs into
 and out of this unit. >>

The sensor is inside the axle itself. Yoyu can also pull the abs trouble
codes ( at least on chevy) but dodge should have something similar
Rob