Dakota Secret Handshake!!!!

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 09:04:35 EST

PPPSSSSSssssttt
keep it a secret!!!!
This handshake must be done while driving!!!!
a secret signal to other DAK drivers, passing by purhaps.
1. Place your primary hand (lefties, or right)
   at 12 O'clock high on your steering wheel.
2. Grab the wheel as such so your thumb is under, the
   wheel.
3. Use your thumb to hold down your middle finder and ring
    finder.
4. Extend your index finger and pinky up.
You have just created a RAMs head with your hand, you may do
this while passing another DML member on the road, without
your girlfriend, wife (boyfriend, husband) realizing you have
signaled the other DAK, telling them just how cool you are!!!!

DML stickers provide +10HP, the DML secret handshake will get
you a 10% discount anywhere a Mason runs a store!!!!

Enjoy the handshake, I expect to see alot of pinkies in the air!!!
beats the one figered salute!!!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3:92, EM Grn, with way to much time on my hands