Re: towing

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 09:13:01 EST

The Dak with a 318 will tow 6600lbs so you don't have any problem(I've
already pulled more). Just rent a drive-on trailer from U-haul not a dolly.
They have them equipped with the brakes and all(the kind that don't require
any special hookup in the truck). You can even buy the class III hitch and
all the fixin's from them if you don't have them already
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
www.geocities.com/nosdakota