Re: Tuff-country Lift is here!!!!!!!

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 15:02:36 EST

Peter, let me know what center link you got, just curious
if they're sending the ones that let you use the stock tie
rod ends or if they gave the other design and the four new
tie rod ends. One thing I forgot to tell you, have 1/2"
and 3/8" drill bits handy. The wrinkle coating they put on
the brackets is really thick and I had problems getting the
bolts through the holes without ddrilling them out.

Plan on more than just the weekend!

--- Peter L Anthony <panthony@pcn.com> wrote:
> Woo hoo!!!
> That bitch is heavy!!!!!!
> almost 240#!!!
> Well, looks like a busy weekend for me.
>

> Peter L Anthony
> PCN Inc.
> Network Engineer

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's