Tuff-country Lift is here!!!!!!!

From: jim owens (jimga98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 20:26:53 EST

John PAL

So glad you have come to the rescue again. I am sorry
that no one elses opinion matters but yours, guess you
got tired of saving us from that poor girl who
complained about her truck.
FIRST if you read the post Peter trashed the Rancho
kit first.
SECONd if you want to address facts , how about the
lost ground clearance with the T.C kit, ? you never
want to talk about that fact!
I am glad you are happy with your lift. I am happy
with mine also,
BTW let me know when you see an off road race with a
vehicle equipped with any T.C hardware. I have seen
Rancho stuff , But T.C parts seem to be absent . I am
glad I spent the extra $400 for my Rancho Kit

You can put away your cape now superman. if i see any
damsels tied to the track I will keep you in mind.