RE: Ordering a 2000 Dakota

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 07:28:41 EST

Uh uH, Ron, I say 3.92's are a good thing!!! seriously though, The 3.55 are
standard equipment! Shipping time, I live in Richmond VA, and it took about
6 days to get here in Richmond. The railroad unloads the truck in Jessup
Maryland, then it will go via truck freight to you in NOVA. That ship date
they gave you can vary by a week or so, mine shipped about 2 weeks after the
estimated ship date. It took 11 weeks from order to delivery for me on my
2000 Dak.
Matt
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd 3.92