Re: Ordering a 2000 Dakota

From: Pedro (pedro@aguayo.org)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 22:43:58 EST

Hey Slakies,
        I ordered the same truck, in black though I was not told I had to
order a 3.92 rear an its not in my order slip, so I'm pretty sure that I am
not getting a 3.92 rear end.
My truck was ordered Oct 26th and was shipped Nov 16th, It has not arrived
at the dealer yet and the guys at DC say it takes about 6-7 days for the
truck to arive to the dealer, shorter time if its closer ( I'm in Jersey ).

Though you should call DC cause they might have a restriction on your
truck, so make sure that is not the case.
I was lucky, ny truck was the last truck accepted before they put a
restriction on the 4.7 V8 with a Manual.

God luck
PEdro