Re: Gibson exhaust for the 4.7L

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 09:41:01 EST

In a message dated 11/18/99 2:33:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SS454454@aol.com writes:

<<
 Consider it done. I already called him this morning and spoke to him. He
will need my truck for about 3 days he said. He will want the truck after
thanksgiving weekend he said.Now the question is do i tell him that a bunch
of people want side exhaust ( nastruck) or regular behind axle exhaust or
both

Great!
I'd like to see a side exit setup, but nicely tucked so you just see the
tips, but I dont know if you could get that in a kit. It would probably have
to be custom fit.
Either way its good to have a system designed for this engine.