Re: Re: RE: Is 30x10.5x15'sTOO BIG!!!

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 17:57:14 EST

I'm not sure on a 97+ dakotas, but on the pre 97's, the 2wd had the rear
axle above the springs and the 4x4 had it below the springs, giving the 4x4
a few extra inches of clearance. I don't think thirtys will fill on a 2wd
without rubbing.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM