Re: yelling @ dealer really works

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 01:50:32 EST

I had a problem a while back that wasn't getting resolved by normal means
too. Since I am only 22, I don't get much respect at dealerships. So, I
decided I had enough of their crap and scheduled an appointment with the
manager. He was very polite, and I think impressed that I had the balls to
take it this far. Needless to say, they fixed my truck. hehe

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+