Re: Touble Starting

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 03:07:25 EST

I had this same problem and it was a bad battery. Take it down to an
Autozone and have the battery tested, before it gets even worse (when I took
mine in it barely registered a 2). Better safe than sorry. I am putting my
money on it being bad, what was wrong with mine..popped a new one in and its
starting everytime.

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo
P.S. Interested in a DML Shirt?! Email me for information!