Re: V6 Headers Group Buy (For Real)

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 03:11:33 EST

Trust me if I had the spare cash, I would have already ordered,
unfortunately I just quit my job and have to slide back to a wage slave job
to make bills due. So the Dak Mods are on hold til my certifications are
done. *sigh*. But I am already saving up money for them, whether I get them
on discount or not :).

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo
P.S. Interested in a DML Shirt?! Email me for info!