RE: DML:Talking to mgrs/was "yelling@dealer

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 15:45:35 EST

Unfortunatley, we can't make the party and off roading get together. We
always work on Saturdays and Sundays. We would like to give something for
the Toys for Tots. How would we be able to get the toys to you are Heather?
We are off on Tues and I am off on Wed. We could bring them on one of those
days. If you want to setup a time, let me know by private e-mail.
(ryan@ryanandjoellen.com) There are so many messages between the DML and a
few added by the two Durango lists, that I miss some stuff sometimes.
Thanks!

Ryan LeBlanc
97, CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 5spd, SLT+
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT