RE: Re: yelling @ dealer really works --> age descrimination

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 15:49:45 EST

You should have seen it when we were buying our Durango. Not much respect
there! I am sure the sales people saw the two of us yougin's and said...
yeah sure, like they are really going to buy a Durango. So, we bought from
a fleet manager via Autobytel. We had great respect, he found the one we
wanted, gave us a great deal and some great advice! Every time I drive past
the other dealers, I just laugh.

Ryan LeBlanc
97, CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 5spd, SLT+
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT