Re: Making it Cooler? Ping

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 21:04:01 EST

headers won't make it run any warmer on the contrary the better you evacuate
the spent gasses(read hot gasses) the cooler it will be. The reason behind
them not wanting a cooler engine is emissions, You will not get as clean of
a burn out of a cool engine. I doubt you actually want the timing retarded
because it will cost you some power, not that it's running right as it is
now, but I'm sure you want to get everything you can out of the engine
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
www.geocities.com/nosdakota