RE: Re: M1 dyno verified Hp #s on a 360& observations(rev limiter)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 23:27:30 EST

Once again....

MaxRPM does the custom programming for the V6's and V8's. I've spoken with
them twice already (on a recommendation from another fellow DML'er) and am
looking forward to doing business with them. $600 for a custom
computer...No speed limiter, Custom Rev Limiter, etc...etc...etc...

http://www.maxrpm.com

Thanks Mark. (I was talking with Gene when you called him on Friday.) ;)

- Bernd