RE:discrimination against low trucks?!!!

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 23:33:22 EST

I've got about 500 miles left on the warranty. After that the Twin Turbo
will hopefully be going in early next year. I have meet most of the service
guys, but not under the best conditions. Most of the service guys aren't
into heavy modifications. It kinda scares me when I see some of them driving
the competition. They have started to get my trust back, but it will take a
lot more to regain it fully.

How much hp can the V6 manual tranny hold? Will I have to upgrade with a
single turbo setup?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk