RE: discrimination against low trucks?!!! (looonnnggg)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 00:14:56 EST

Dude, that really sucks. I never had that kind of problem with my lowered
Toyota. I was always afraid of the run around I might get when I took it
somewhere, but it never happened. Every shop I took it to whether it was for
brakes, alignment, or whatever always said it was not a problem. Most shops
were very interested to see how I got it so low and still maintained a
decent ride. BTW, most of these shops needed to put 2X4's on the floor for
me to drive up on so they could get the truck on the lift or so they could
get a jack under it. It was that low.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, DDBC, DML sticker