Re: discrimination against low trucks?!!! (looonnnggg)

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 07:16:41 EST

Ok you're gonna think I'm nutz, but have you tried Sears? I ran into the
same thing when I first dropped my truck and The only guy that was willing
to align it couldn't figure it out anyhow. My friend says "have you tried
taking it to Sears auto center?" I respond " Are you out of you're F##kin
mind" make a long story short he talks me into it. When I bring the truck in
the guy workin the counter is cool about the truck bein lowered, even
compliments my truck and wants to know more about my dial-in on the window!
About an hour later the truck is done. about 4 months later the truck is
pullin to the left and they were still very cool and fixed the alignment
under warranty.
They didn't think I was still around but I was across the street buying a CD
when they were pullin my truck in. They went out of their way putting long
2x8 boards on the drive-on alignment lift as to not scrape my front valance
while pulling it up. They have my business as long as they provide that
level of service. I've bought 2 sets of tires there since then as well and
they were always willing to acomodate my purchase of different that oem tire
sizes and always pampered my vehicles.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1