Re: RE: discrimination against low trucks?!!! (looonnnggg)

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 07:29:38 EST

Holy #&$%#&%@#^$# 5 hours for a shim?!?!?!? It takes 20 minutes with
hand tools on the ground, 15 on a lift with air tools (most of that time is
putting it on the lift) You sure they weren't actually going to shim the
pinion gear inside the rear? not that it would fix the same problem but
that's the only shim I can think of near the rear that would take 5 hours
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1