RE: RE: Drag strip results for 2 DML'ers

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 16:38:00 EST

Hey, thanks Scott!! I previously ran a 92.78 mph but my 60' time was 2.148??
and et was 14.91??? so ideally what should I expect the 60' time to be
with slicks, and what rpm should I launch at?? Right now I launch at about
1500-1800 rpm, that's about all she'll take without getting ridiculously
sideways and seeing the grandstands through the windshield!!
BTW, its a 3.92 5spd
I see your truck runs in the 14.80's but the speed is a little down from
what I did, are you running 4.10's??
Thanks for any help.
matt