Re: Re: Mustang wants to spank me

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 02:17:48 EST

In a message dated 11/22/99 11:57:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SS454454@aol.com writes:

<< Remember for all the
 TALK Chevy did they announced they are gonna STOP making the CAMARO. What a
 sad day it was for me. Lets hope Ford doesnt get rid of the mustang. After
 all a rear wheel drive car is about as scarce as hens teeth.Ok all replies
 are welcome and ill put my fireproof shorts on unless everyone somewhat
 agrees with what i wrote
 Rob >>

In a message dated 11/22/99 11:57:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,