Re: Re: Mustang wants to spank me

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 13:26:47 EST

Yeah patrick youre right the camaro quality isnt the best but again its not
bad either. Ive owner both a mustang and camaro and i liked them both. No
matter what i feel like were all destined to drive a compact front wheel
drive because it seems like the rear drive sport cars are going away.
Remember the Ford Probe? Well it WAS supposed to REPLACE the mustang but all
the ford guys called Ford and said NO WAY YOURE REPLACING THE STANG. so ford
kept it going. I just wish GM actually got some balls and designed something
worht a shit. I used to love GM cars and trucks but im very disappointed with
what they have made latley.
Rob