Re: RE: Burnout Qestions, Low RPMs

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 02:30:38 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 12:31:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< No.. Mine does that too,. Damn traction control and crapola they put on
it.
  I can SEE the RPMS drop when I spin the tires.... in the rain or anything
 punch it and the RPM gauge drops and the engine barely responds. we need to
 get rid of all the limitors and crap,
 -Dester >>

I dont think it's the RPMs, they are dropping because the motor doesnt have
enough torque to keep BOTH (you're spinning both meats here) of those wide
tires the R/T has. That's enough to do it...... you need more power. ;)

ttyl
Patrick