Re: suregrip help

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 11:47:26 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 11:19:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rrobinson@bcms.carteret.k12.nc.us writes:

<< . Someone told me that Chrysler changed the axle splines for 96 only and
I would have to buy the suregrip special for that year (and it would cost
about $100 more). Is this true? Anyone add suregrip to their 96? I'm
hoping that someone is confused. Any comments? Thanks for the help. >>

I would also like to know. I bought a sure grip a while back, but I haven't
had time to get it put in. I know the one i bought isn't out of a '96, I
think a '92 or '93 Dak if I remember right.

Kelly in SC
'96 5.2 CC one legger for right now