RE: Heater core on the way out?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:05:30 EST

Well, Mine went at about 22,000 miles. I had that smell of antifreeze but
didn't know what it was. Then one day after revving her real hard and
redlining it though second, some smoke/steam started coming through the
vents. This scared me. I immediately took it to the dealer. When I got there
I had coolant all over my shoe and the floor of driver and pass side.
Luckily it was under warranty and even got them to replace my carpet.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370