Bike computer info

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 19:42:12 EST

Sorry if this sounds like spam, it's not. Just a good deal on a good
product that I've personal experience with.....

This is just a "heads up" for those of you contemplating purchasing a bike
computer for your truck, bike, motorbike, tractor, whatever......

The below link has the Sigma BC800 on sale for $19.95 - this is the computer
I use on my Dakota, and it works very well! For those of you not into
wiring, you can get a wireless kit for $22, or get the entire setup for $40.
Makes a great Xmas gift!

http://www.cccyclery.com/sigmasp.html

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55