Re: Ignition choices?

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 23:47:40 EST

Well you don't need to get a new coil, but it sure could'nt hurt! You'll
want the MSD Blaster SS coil. As far as plug wires why not get MSD's 8.5mm
super conductor wires while your at it. The Magnecor's are the best but
your gonna pay for 'em. You don't need a new cap either, unless of course
your due for a change, but I'd go with Borg Warner. And for plugs you'll
want to stay away from the platinum type plugs other than that it's a matter
of prefernce!

Jason