Ignition choices?

From: Treverzat@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 22:20:05 EST

I'm in the market for a new ignition setup. I've decided on the MSD-6A
ignition control so far. It seems everyone has had good luck with them. My
questions are: Do I need to also get a new coil? What wires have seemed to
work the best? (Taylor, Magnecor, Splitfire, etc.) What dist. cap should I
get (if any)? And finally, what plugs are the best?

Sorry if this topic has been discussed a hundred times, but I haven't been on
the list that long. Any input will be appreciated, thanks.

trever
http://treverzdakota.com