Re: Re: Mustang wants to spank me

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 19:56:38 EST

I generally agree with everything you said. However being a mopar type
person I must point out that you left out some of mopar's little turbo
go-carts like the GLHS, GLH-T, and shadow VNT. But I'll give you credit for
noticing the daytona.
BTW these were all mid to high 14 second cars in pretty much stock form
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1