Re: Re: Mustang wants to spank me

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 23:56:24 EST

In a message dated 11/23/1999 2:39:49 AM !!!First Boot!!!, TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
writes:

<< Pisses me off these Mustang peaple

Mustangs arent bad its the people that drive them that think they are the
hottest thing out. I used to own a 89 gt and i thought it was a cool car.
Fairly fast and powerful. I never had a notion i was the fastest out there
but in the 80 lets face it the mustang and camaro were one of the fastest out
there. the only competition was the corvette and some others but im not
gonna write a book.. dodge didnt have anything even worth looking atexcept
mabey the daytona .Not until the 90s did the japanese have some fast machines
like the 300 z the supra and the 3000 gt. the closest i ever saw was the old
mazda rx7 turbo. now lets not knock a american icon. Remember for all the
TALK Chevy did they announced they are gonna STOP making the CAMARO. What a
sad day it was for me. Lets hope Ford doesnt get rid of the mustang. After
all a rear wheel drive car is about as scarce as hens teeth.Ok all replies
are welcome and ill put my fireproof shorts on unless everyone somewhat
agrees with what i wrote
Rob