Re: Who wants a DML calendar??? Who wants to be IN the DML calendar???

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 09:28:10 EST

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 BoogYT1300@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/23/99 10:41:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:
>
> <<
> *Anyone* who wants their truck to be in the calendar should snail mail
> me a picture. I will compile all of these pictures into a big web page
> where everyone can view them and vote for their favorites. The top 12
> pics will go into the calendar. This is a once in a lifetime (OK, maybe
> a once per year) ;-) opportunity to get your pride and joy into a real,
> live, honest-to-goodness calendar. An official DML calendar, at that!
> For a whole month, your truck will be viewed on the walls of kitchens,
> garages, and shops around the world. I have seen some *excellent* Dak
> pics out there, so send 'em to me already! :-)
> >>
> Jon, I'm gonna get some pics together, I took a few already, but that was
> with a disposable camera. This damn fog and rainy weather sucks!
> Is there a deadline for getting the pics to you?
> I'm gonna try to get my truck lined up next to a sweet 69 Road Runner too.
> Boog

   Sounds good! :-)

   Deadline: Good point; I forgot to mention this in my message. So
far, I haven't set a deadline, but there definitely is going to be one.
2000 is creeping up on us slowly but surely (a little more surely than
slowly, it seems), and my goal is to get these things out to you guys in
early January, at the latest. So, if I allow a week for voting and maybe 2
weeks to get them printed up, I'm going to need all of the pics by
somewhere around the 3rd week of December. (Which really isn't too
far off...)

   Oh, and for the record, this is a "real" calendar, so it won't help
you to judge Mopar Performance time... Sorry, folks. ;-)

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |